Friday, April 25, 2014

Party Invites! My Etsy Favorites



Well my birthday is tomorrow, actually it is also my twin nieces birthday tomorrow as well, we share the day, which I think is really cool. So in honor of our Birthday I thought it would be fun to share some party invites you can order on line from Etsy! The above is one that caught my eye from Smash Cake and Co, what I like about these is you can order them as a printable or they will print them for you. Click here for shop and listing.
Also stunning is this invite by 2 Sweet Teas! Click here for shop and listing. When ordered you also have the choice of printed or Jpeg versions.
Dots and Gingham has one that I love because of the colors and the tea cups of course! This is a printable version that is fun and would be perfect for a younger doll lover or well let's face it me. Click here for listing.
I think this is a great invite as well from Sugar Tot Designs! This one is offered as a 5X7 printable and can be ordered and viewed by clicking here.
This bright and patriotic invite from The Silly Nilly Studio also caught my eye, this is a downloadable invite and their is also the option to have it professionally printed  at time of purchase. Check out the Silly Nilly Etsy Shop by Clicking here.

Party Planing is my favorite part of birthdays and I love a great birthday invite! There are so many wonderful options on line and on Etsy you can check out! Be sure to share your favorites with me.
As with all my posts I would love to hear form you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment