Monday, April 7, 2014

New Pattern Fun From Our Favorite Designers For Spring!


While I was away on Spring Break there were so many wonderful new pattern releases. I love the Hospital Patient Pattern from Doll Tag Clothing offered on Pixiefaire, Click here for this fun and easy pattern! Every Doll play wardrobe should have a Hospital Play Set! This one even comes with printable X-rays!!! Offered at $3.99 this pattern and your finished project would make a great addition to your Easter Baskets or even make and put away for Christmas Advent Calenders! Click here for Listing.
New on the scene and a welcome addition to the Dolly Pattern World is The Dollistock's Shoes this $3.99 pattern will have you making two different variations for your dolls in every color you can find! I have a great up coming give away from QT(pie) Doll Clothing come up later this week stay tuned! Until then check out this pattern by clicking here.
When I saw Love U Bunches new pattern I was so excited, this days of the week pantie pattern made my day! With iron on printable transfer decals that come with the pattern this is a great deal offered at $3.99 on the Pixiefaire site! Some one make these for me please in my size!!! Actually I will make these in doll size for myself! Click here for shop and listing.
I love PJ's I think the world would be so happy if we could wear them all day long! I loved Jelly Bean Soup Designs new PJ pattern with ruffled sleeves. But what won me over is the Bitty Pattern. I love it when designers remember our love of the Bitty Baby and Bitty Twins. The Baseball Front of the Pj's is fun and can be adapted easily for your boy dolls too! This pattern offered on Pixiefaire for $5.99 click here for pattern listing.

There are so many new and wonderful patterns that I am reviewing in the coming weeks and some wonderful spring surprises and give away's. I hope you will stay tuned!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing these patterns! I didn't realize the hospital gown came with x-rays to print. My kids would LOVE that!

    I also somehow missed the "days of the week" panties pattern when I last browsed Pixie Faire. What a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete