Monday, January 11, 2016

Jessica T's Tips For A Fun Look With A Pattern By Wren Feathers.


Here at Karen Mom of Three's Craft blog we are huge fans for Wren Feathers website and today Jessica T shares with us a fun pattern for your dolls that fits not only your 18 inch dolls but will also fit a Chatty Cathy Doll. I have my mothers around her somewhere and it is in need of clothing! I did not know that they could share clothing and now I am very excited. Click here for Wren Feather's Pattern Tutorial and wonderful photos! 
Thank you Jessica T for sharing this tip with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, there are some great patterns over there. I enjoy reading your blog. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen - great fun to be had at WrenFeathers as well ^_^.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete