Thursday, January 7, 2016

More Then Just Clothing! Check Out My Girl Clothing Co and Make Tonight A Movie Night!

One of my most favorite Etsy shops is My Girl Clothing Co and you will see why when you check out the Movie Night Listing she has in her shop!

This fun accessory for your dolls is one that is sure to please! It comes with interchangeable screen shots from 3 different movies, the TV is 6" tall x 6 5/8" wide, with a remote, pretend matching dvd cases, an Uno card game for dollsl soda and a bowl of popcorn!

Dolly Movie night was never as fun! Click here to learn more about this wonderful listing.


 Don't for get to check out the matching PJ section as well, this fun Frozen Night Gown can be viewed by clicking here.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment