Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Time For Tea! Peppermintsticks Tea Party Dress!

I am a huge tea party fan. I think it is always the perfect time for a tea party and that every doll, girl and lady should have a tea party dress on hand for the occasion. This pattern by peppermintsticks on pixiefaire is offered at $4.99 and with all the wonderful floral patterns now out for spring crafts and Easter this is the perfect dress to sew and add to your own collections, for the doll lover in your life, the Spring Craft fairs and for your Etsy shops!
This dress pattern would look great on any 18 inch doll and I love the flora patterns but you could change up the fabric print for a truly fun Steampunk dress or even add a bunny or spring print to create a totally different look.
So many possiblities just think of the new girl of the year Lea with a wonderful print like these ones
This fabric is from Joann's Fabric click here to see it on line
I think this Easter Pattern from Joann's would make a beautiful tea dress! Click here for Joann's listing.
Or take advantage of the post holiday fabric sales at Joann's and get a jump start on the holiday tea party season now! Have one ready for every season and a very happy doll lover!
I would love to have one dress in all the seasons different fabrics in my own collection, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Summer, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving oh what fun this pattern could bring!

To order your own copy of Peppermintsticks Tea Party Dress please click here.
Thank you for joining me today for my tea party planing session! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This is a neat new silhouette for a doll party dress. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would look nice with a smaller-scale floral, like the ones in the picture! I might actually make this for my doll Lucy- it has sort of a 1950's vibe.

    ReplyDelete