Thursday, February 18, 2016

February Is Reading Month! Check out These Doll Sized Books and Madelon's Great Idea!

Madelon has brought to my attention that February is Reading Month and she has a wonderful idea for creating dolly PJ's just for the occasion.

Using baby onsies and some American Girl iron on transfers Madelon has created the perfect Reading Party Sleep over craft!

Collecting mini doll sized books is a favorite of both Madelon and I. We have both got quite a collection and they make for wonderful doll room accessories and when you find them second hand an even better affordable way to build your doll a library!
Thank you Madelon for sharing this fun idea with us today!
I wish Madelon could make me this in my size!

Thank you for joining us today! Grab your doll, your favorite book and a cozy spot to sit and read today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment