Friday, February 19, 2016

Jessica T Visits AG Chicago !

Jessica T was recently in store at the American Girl Doll store and she kindly has shared some photos of her trip! I love this photo of the upstairs area, I would love to have a reading loft wouldn't you?

"These are photos from the Chicago store. It's two stories. Historical, books and bitty baby/twin  on the first floor. Truly me on the 2nd with the hair salon and cafe. Girl of the year has displays on both."
I have long loved the mini dolls and I was so thrilled to see the Mini's showcased finally in such a beautiful way!
We all love the American Girl Dolls Wigs and all the wonderful ways girls can style their hair, having fun accessories like these enhances doll play for girls of all ages. 
I am so glad that you can still get Gymnastic items in the AG doll line, Mckenna was such a great doll of the year and I was so inspired by her line. I am glad to see the lasting effect on the dolls collections!
Who is ready for camp? Such a fun set for year round fun.

One of the photos I was very excited to see was the new Ice cream cart. I love the little Popsicle's and the scoop. 
I think this is a great playset but Jessica T and I both think that the Our Generation play set is a far better economical deal and has wonderful play potential. 
Thank you Jessica T for sharing your photos with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great trip! Thank you for sharing your photos with us, Jessica T!

    ReplyDelete