Sunday, February 28, 2016

Madelon's My Life As Ice Cream Stand Find!

Madelon managed to score one of the My Life As Ice Cream Shop stands for about $27 US. She is so thrilled with it and the quality and today she shares her photos with all of us.
in addition to some perfectly sized tasty doll treats there are lots of fun accessories!
From cake and milk shakes to signage and storage this little play set is a great value.

I am wishing that I had a chocolate ice cream of my own right now!
Double scoop anyone?
This is a fun play set Madelon thank you for sharing with us today!
Look for My Life As Play Sets at your local Walmart Stores.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I bought one too! Now I am super excited to open it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canadian Doll Notebook, I followed the link to your google page but I didn't see any discussions or anything. Is there a way to follow you. Do I have to join Google +? I need to join some sites to talk about Canadian dolls. My email address is orr@surenet.net

      Delete
  2. I have the snack stand. It is very versatile. I saw this once but didn't buy it at the time and have regretted my decision. I have not seen it since.

    ReplyDelete