Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1st #Back2You With Wayfair.ca


It is August first and the day my brain switches forward to back to school and back to me! Wayfair.ca has a lovely promotion on right now instead of back to school it is #Back2You. For me Back2You means I get back to routine, planing, shopping and getting ready for the roller coaster through fall which quickly runs right into Christmas. I have already started shopping for the holiday gift giving season it makes me happy to do so. I am not a big fan of crowds and stores but I am a huge fan of saving money, time and shopping from home in my pj's! Wayfair.ca ships with in Canada and over $75 ships free.
One of the coolest items I found for dolls is this FunDeco Doll backdrop that features the camping scene, a snowy winter scene, a tropical scene and a barn. Hours of fun and creative doll play in this listing and a doll photographers delight.
If you are looking for a doll house check out what Wayfair has to offer. This doll house is one I would have loved growing up. Perfect for the mini dolls, or 12 inch fashion dolls this house ships free on Wayfair.ca and is perfect to put away for the holidays! Click here for the listing.

Bring outdoor play indoors with fun kids pop up tents, great sleepovers and dolly playdates in these fun spaces and pop up play houses make imaginary play more fun! Starting around $50 and with free shipping these are a great gift idea.
Lastly today I wanted to share this toy box bench I love. My 8th niece was born in May and this would be such a great gift idea for her, personalized and pretty as can be this toy box and other wonderful doll storage ideas can be found on Wayfair.ca. 

So what is on your #Back2You shopping list?
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment