Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Madelon's My Life As Walmart Fun Finds!

Madelon was back at our favorite isle at Walmart for some of the new My Life As new releases and the new Pop Star doll is cute as can be!
A cute fringe at the top of the dress and black piping on the dress give this dress a flair I think tweens will love!
Cozy winter and fall fashions have made it to the dolly isle shelves! I love this faux fur lined set!
Pink and Grey for a cloudy day! Cute set!
Workout wear for fall....
Western Wear...
look for these and other new outfits in the My Life As Isle at your Walmart. Thank you Madelon for sharing these wonderful fun finds with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment