Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog Dolly Summer School- Tea

Welcome back to Dolly Summer School today is one of my most favorite themes Tea Parties. I love tea and tea parties in my daily life and creating them for dolls and my nieces is always so much fun. Here are some tea time craft tutorials I hope you will enjoy!
Tea Cozy is a must for your dolls and this tutorial I did for Doll Diaries is low to no sew as you can glue them easily! This is a fun felt and button craft I hope you will consider. Click here for the tutorial. 

Brandy sets a fine table with this themed Anne of Green Gables tutorial on Doll Diaries. Please click here to view her table. 

Dressing one's best with the right facilitator is easy with my tutorial on Doll Diaries Click here for this tea time head piece.


Jessica T shared this wonderful tea time idea with us these little pin cushions would make great doll tea treats! Click here for this tutorial.

Thank you for joining us this week for our Tea Themed Summer School Tutorials. Join us next week for Back To School Crafts.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment