Thursday, August 17, 2017

Adorable Etsy Finds- Fall Themed Looks


Only a few weeks left of summer and my favorite season fast approaches. Today's adorable etsy finds are inspired by fall.
The leaves are starting to fall here in my yard and before everything turns to pumpkin spice, I am sharing the Autumn Fun Outfit you can sew for your dolls from Tea Time Fabric Panels. Click here for the link to this easy to sew yourself kit! Only $22! 

I love the soft colors and cozy material used in this fall outfit by Jenettes18Dollitems click here for shop and listing. 
One of my favorite parts of fall is getting back into my jeans and sweaters! Check out this pair in MaddiesGirls Etsy Shop! I love the details! 

Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment