Monday, August 28, 2017

Mommy Monday Moment with Jenny


'
I am a huge American Girl Doll buy-sell-trade Facebook follower.  I love to post my furniture on the different sites for people to view.  It certainly has made me some business, for that I am grateful.  So, just yesterday, as I was posting some pictures, I came across the coolest AG inspired outfit!  #inlove.  I had to purchase this set for Kaitlyn for Christmas.  The most adorable NorthFace zipper fleece, headband ear warmer, and ripped jeans.  I've said it before, I'll say it again, I WISH I could sew like that!  And if you are a weekly reader, I did end up buying that hoodie for myself, when I took the kids school shopping ?? Which brings me to my next topic.



Man, how many binders does one child need for back to school?  A ton is the answer here!  The kids are pretty set to go back to school after Labor Day.  They get the day after Labor Day off.  In our town that is a tradition.  The community has a HUGE Labor Day event with fireworks at night.  So, it was determined, way back when, that the children would have a day of rest and start school the following day.  Natalie will be starting a preschool group this fall.  It is nice, you can literally see the building from our front windows.  She is supposed to attend Monday and Friday, but I decided, at 2 1/2 , that Friday 8:30 - 11:30 is perfect.  She is very excited. I picked her up a cute panda backpack from Target last night.  #ilovetarget.  And the most precious mouse petticoat too!  Oh, she thinks Mondays are tough, "Ahhhhh Mondays, I can't do Mondays, I neeeeeddddd my coffee," that's what she
 says!

We have yet to move the chicken to their official coop outside.  Well the one I bought for my husband for Father's day typically hold 4-6 birds.  Yup and we have 7 - so....... What do you do - of course, you spend the weekend building an addition!  Pictures next week, it is insane!  Him and Nathan were roofing it yesterday evening.  The crazy thing is, while all this was happening, I get an ETSY message to create a chicken coop for a little girls birthday in November!  I had to laugh.





Thank you Jenny for this Mommy Monday Moment! We would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment