Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sunday Yarn Craft Spectacular Suggested Dolly Fun! Red Heart Yarn's Caring Nurse Doll Dress!

This Sunday Yarn Craft Spectacular Suggestion is a Nursing Outfit! Inspired by my recent stay in hospital for pneumonia the last week, I am sharing this inspired pattern from Red Heart Yarns  
This is an intermediate pattern and there is a crochet version as well, even though it says it is only up until December 31, 2016 it is still at publishing date available here. 
Red Heat Yarns does a lovely job with this pattern and I think any doll lover would love this vintage inspired look of a red cross nurse! Click here for the pattern . 
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me a karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you are better. Hope you continue to get well.

    ReplyDelete