Friday, September 12, 2014

7 Weeks To Halloween! 3 Great Patterns To Make Your Own Dolly Halloween Costumes!

With 8 weeks to go until Halloween this is week 2 of 9 in my Halloween Series. Today I am sharing some great patterns you can buy to create fun Halloween Outfits for your dolls. The first one is this Halloween Package from Pixiefaire sewing patterns for 15 & 18 inch dolls. Click here for this $3.99 Etsy Listing for this pattern.
Kotton Candy has a pattern I just love which is for the Oh-Sew-Fluffy Cupcake! this PDF pattern is offered at $4.99 and is so very sweet! Click here for pattern and shop listing.
I can not wait to share more Halloween Fun with you next Friday!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment