Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Adorable Owl Print and Themed Items For 18 Inch Dolls

Today I wanted to share some of the cutest Owl Print Etsy Items I love! starting with this Handmade sleeping bag and pillow from dreamtimedollsbears Etsy shop. Offered at $15 you can view this listing by clicking here.
Weeline Etsy shop offers this dolly and me Owl Print Pj set for dolls and their Girls! I love this and you can View this listing by clicking here
This amazing Owl Sweater is an incredible pattern for advanced knitters offered from DBDollPatterns at $7.00 this pattern is a collector's delight! Click here for shop and listing.
This colorful dolly and me set from SparklePig Designs offered at $49.00 can be viewed by clicking here.
EweandEyeCreation's Etsy Shop has a Halloween inspired party dress! I loved this one, in my favorite color too! Click here to view shop and listing.
Hook Madness Etsy Shop offers this wonderful Pink Owl hat for dolls for $12! Click here to see listing.
Finally today for Owl Obsessed Doll Lovers check out KeatingWoodCraft's Dolly Bunkbeds! These are stunning and offered at $158 and it includes the bedding! Click here for shop and listing. 

I hope you enjoyed today's Owl Inspired Post!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment