Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fall Sweaters! My Etsy Favorites!

I love this time of year when the wind picks up, the temperature drops, the trees turn color and I can wear Sweaters again! So as I am looking forward to sweater weather today I am sharing some of my Etsy favorite Knit Favorites for your dolls.
The above is from Nantucket Knits Etsy shop. I liked the ruffle sleeves and bottom. This set is offered at $22 and you get to choose the color! Click here for shop and listing.
This slouch knit cardigan is from Hole In My Bucket and a great color to go with just about anything in your dolls wardrobe. Sewn with knit fabric this is one of my favorite items in this Etsy Shop. Click here for shop and listing.
Unending Treasures Etsy Shop has this  short sleeved 4 button sweater  that would look adorable on any doll. I love the layered look and you can view this listing (hat sold separate) by clicking here
I have such a thing for the color grey and love it in this sweater by Doll Up My Doll  this is a listing to see! Click here for shop and sweater listing.

The details in this sweater are what drew me to this listing by Lavenderlore. I think it is simply stunning!
Last but not least in is this Dolly and Me Cable Knit set. I am so thrilled to see sets like these and think that this is one of the nicest I have seen on Etsy to date! Click here to see this listing knit by TheCherubim's Etsy Shop.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post! Sweater Weather here we come!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi! The short sleeved sweater is my absolute favorite, along with the red one, but they are all very lovely :-). Thanks for sharing! Greetings from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sweaters! Thank you for sharing the pictures and the links.

    ReplyDelete