Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Look At Samantha's Gazebo, Look What Madelon Spotted In Store

Madelon stopped by the American Girl Store and kindly snapped a photo of Samantha's Gazebo all decked out for Spring .
"The gazebo has seasonal paper decorations. It is set up for Spring."
This Gazebo is really a collector dream, I love that  they show how to use the Gazebo as more then just a show piece.
I have not seen the Gazebo in person and I hope that when I get to the Colorado Store this summer that I will get to see and feel these amazing piece of Doll Play Furniture.
I would love to hear what you think of the Gazebo, have you seen it up close? Do you own it? Please share your thoughts below our post. It is not available here in Canada so our Vancouver store does not have one on display, we do have the ice-cream shop though!
Thank you Madelon for these photos!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get to the store and see this gazebo. I have a feeling I will love it!

    ReplyDelete