Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Happy Hooking Wednesdays, Slippers!

Hooks at the ready! This week's Happy Hooking pattern for crochet comes to us from beanbunny.com and this is a great pattern to have. Even though the days are getting warmer I still wear my slippers regularly. I think making these in lots of colors for all the dolls and doll lovers in your life would be fun. Tuck them into a greeting card, Advent Calendar, Top of a Christmas gift, Christmas Cracker, Easter Egg, or even as part of a doll party or doll themed craft week. These are sweet and come together quickly for those who are great with a hook and an impatient crafter like myself. Click here for beanbunny.com's pattern.
Happy Hooking! Thank you for joining us here we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment