Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Toys We Used To Love Wrinkle Dogs

Maybe you are old enough to remember these soft lovely dogs, maybe you are not but they were a fun and well loved toy at my house growing up.
We had these Wrinkle Dogs that were also puppets and I came across this one in the Etsy Shop called Nina's Treasures. I knew I wanted to share the Wrinkle Dogs with you today. Click here for this lovely boy!

I said boy for the last one because they were boy and girl Wrinkles and the one I had was much like this one. I remember here ear bows and the pocket for her bone. I found this lovely in the aptly named Karen's Vintage Store (Not affiliated) click here for shop and listing. 

Nina's Treasures also has these lovelies that I remember so well. My sisters and I found them in our Easter Basket one year and I remember taking them with us to my dads hockey game on Easter Sunday, He always had a hockey tournament on Easter Weekend. I had the Tennis one and I cannot remember which ones my sisters had. Such a fun trip down memory lane. Click here for the shop and listing.  
Thank you for joining us here today for a look back at the toys we used to love. I would love to hear what you think so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment