Monday, March 7, 2011

Doll Carrier Review

I am doing this post as tomorrow the Avon order goes in and I wanted to let you know about these great carriers. First I do not work for or sell Avon. I started to order these bags at Christmas time for my Niece Trinity and one for my self, I have since purchased 4 additional bags as gifts for my other nieces and another one for the birthday party my son Nicholas went to on Saturday for his friend Elora.  What I love about these bags is that they are perfect for taking your doll on an outing and the current price of $9.99 is a steal. I love the one in the American girl catalog but the price held me back from purchasing it at $58. The Avon carrier does not have the fold out side for the accessories but it does have the pockets behind the doll to store clothes in which I love as well it has the "seat belt" as my niece calls it. I do not know if it is available in the USA but for my Canadian readers it is in CAMPAIGN 7 2011 PAGE 132 CODE IS 180-079 REG PRICE 12.99 ON SPECIAL FOR $9.99  So call your Avon rep and pick this up for your doll lover and put away for a special occasion. I have posted the actual page from the Avon book.As with all my posts I would love to hear from you please leave me a comment or send me an email at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment