Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wee Animal Worlds Review From American Girl Magazine



I am so thrilled with this months issue from American Girl Magazine, such a great craft in the Doll fun section. I made mine for under $4. I got the box from Micheal's the craft store or under $2 and the strip of stickers at my dollar store for $1.25. I used small beads I had on hand as the gravel and made the craft in under 5 minutes. I bought two boxes so I can make a frog one as well. I love the Aquarium so much, it really works well in my doll room. I think it would be a great addition to any doll enthusiasts room and at such a low cost is not allowance blowing either! Pick up your copy of American Girl Magazine today or better yet get a subscription!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I finally broke down and got a subscription to AG Magazine. I'm looking forward to getting my first issue, but I may have to check this one out of the library while I'm waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, thank you so much for sharing! I searched for fish tank and couldn't find it, lol.
    Did you notice that the background color wall of the article is almost the same as the wall of your room?

    ReplyDelete