Thursday, October 23, 2014

9 Weeks To Christmas! Time To Get Sewing!


Well It is 10 weeks to Christmas Eve and if you have not started now is a great time to get sewing for your dolls and the doll lover in your life. For the next few weeks I am going to do my best to share with you links to patterns and tutorials for sewing great items for your dolls for the holidays! The above photo is a photo from my easy to sew vests  tutorial I created last Christmas for my dolls and this is the perfect starter sewing project. Click here for my step by step tutorial and free pattern to get you started!
A great website I follow is called All things with purposed.com I was thrilled to see this free tutorial and pattern for a great holiday dress. Click here for All Things With Purpose and the free pattern.

If you have always wanted to try your hand at sewing or if you have been wanting to teach the doll lover in your life to sew now is the perfect time to start. Over the next few weeks I hope to share my own tutorials,  links to some great free tutorials and links to some wonderful patterns that you can sew and create for your dolls I hope you will join me and I hope you will sew along as well. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you share. :)

    Just over two months until Christmas. This year is going by fast!

    ReplyDelete