Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Craft Along With Me October- A Baby Dolly Pouch Blanket! Perfect For The Holiday Gift Giving Season!

Jessica T has found us this months Craft Along With Me Tutorial from The Cottage Mama and Tutorial by Lindsay Wilkes. I am in awe of this brilliant idea and if any of you are looking for a great gift idea for the younger doll lovers in your life check this tutorial out by clicking here.
This pocket idea is so perfect and I wish I had thought of it when my nieces were small!
A huge thank you to Jessica T for sending this idea to me and we would love to see the finished blanket you make so be sure to send me a photo of your blanket at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You need to add "cute" to the reactions selections. :)

    This is a really great idea. I love the fabrics she used too.

    ReplyDelete