Sunday, October 19, 2014

New Pattern From Chris Lucas For Smaller Dolls!

A few months ago I introduced you to a friend of mine in Australia Chris Lucas. She is an amazing crafter, doll lover and now pattern designer!
Chris has just published her new pattern for Cute & Casual Separates. This pattern is offered at $5.00 and includes a bonus dress pattern.  This pattern is for the smaller dolls such as Hearts 4 Hearts and Les Cheries! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Awe thank you so much Karen :) It was such a lovely surprise to see you feature my new pattern here on your site. I had so much fun putting my pattern drafting skills to work and creating something for these cute little dolls. Now I'm working on creating the same design for our Australian Girl dolls and American Girl dolls. Sending you a big virtual hug from Australia xx

    ReplyDelete