Saturday, October 18, 2014

New From Springfield Doll Collection!


There is so many new must have outfits in Springfield Collection's On line Shop and I am so pleased to review some of the new outfits for you. The above outfit is put together of the new White Denim Jacket and scarf set, the new Peace Sweatshirt and Jean Shorts and the new high top runners!

I was send a few of the wonderful new outfits to review by my friends at Springfield Dolls and I am so very impressed with the new line!

In the photo above my Springfield Doll Madison is wearing the new Asymmetrical Outfit offered in the on line store for  $11.99. This outfit is super soft and so easy to get on. Young doll lovers and tween alike will really enjoy this set! Click here for outfit listing.
I have been a customer of Springfield Doll Collection for years and one of the things that drew me to their collection in the first place is the price and accessibility for doll lovers. You can purchase Springfield Doll items in your local Michael's Store here in Canada or in your Micheals, or Jo-Ann's Store in the USA and now it is even easier to order from Springfield's On line Store that now ships to Canada! I also love that man of their items are interchangeable and you can create great looks for your dolls and stay with in your budget.  Check out this great White Denim Jacket (and it comes with a scarf) $11.99 on line by clicking here

I am really thrilled with the new Party Dress. 
I love the color navy and it always looks good on all my dolls. The new Springfield Party Dress is perfect for Holiday parties and the photo doesn't do the shine and color justice!
Priced at $11.99 this dress will fit easily in your gift giving budget and looks great year round. I love how it looks dressed down with the white denim jacket!

The new multicolored glitter flats are perfect with any outfit this fall and priced at only $5.99 a pair!
So many wonderful new items in the Springfield Collection and I have to tell you there is even more for me to review so in the coming days you will see more posts about the new line and even a perhaps a give away! So stay tuned!
Check out the entire new Springfield line by clicking here

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment