Sunday, December 7, 2014

Etsy Finds For Your Bitty Baby!

Fun items for Bitty Baby are high on my list this Holiday Season! I loved this Bitty Baby Diaper, Bib , blanket Set is offered at $10! You can find this set at renwill22 Etsy Shop by clicking here.

Originals By Gabby has some truly stunning sets for bitty baby like the one shown above offered at $32 this 4 piece set is a must see!
So many stunning photos and items in this Etsy shop makes it easy to see why it is one of my Etsy Favorites this holiday season. Click here for Originals By Gabby and this $29 listing.

Over at Sew Fun Doll Clothes, I had a laugh when I saw this little set offered at $18! Click here for shop and listing.
last but not least is this Baby's 1st Christmas set from the Dolly Mama Etsy Shop. This 5 piece set is offered at $20 click here to view this shop and listing.

Check out these and many more wonderful handmade items for your bitty baby lover by clicking any of the underlined and highlighted words in this post!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment