Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Neon Fantastic No Sew Fun Finds! Madelon's Hawaiian Inspired Look!

I love the colors that spring and summer bring us, I especially love the neon colors (I was growing up in the 1980's) Today Madelon shares a baby dress and a girls necklace she bought that double as dolly summer fashions!
The dress is actually a 6 month baby size and it's lacy bottom ruffle creates a great Hawaiian look for her dolls. 

This very inexpensive children's necklace is a wonderful accessory for her doll as well! A fantastic fun find. Thank you Madelon for showing us this outfit you put together for your dolls. We love no sew fashions and your style!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. How cute ! I'll look around for something like this. My Kanali would love it !
    - Galactic Universe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set goes together really well! But then again, I usually enjoy Madelon's amazing doll finds ^_^! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete