Sunday, May 21, 2017

Dolly Beach Day with items from My Girl Clothing Co Etsy Shop


After the long winter and wet spring my thoughts are turning to a hot summer beach day and My Girl Clothing Co Etsy shop has everything you need to enjoy a dollys day out!

This is one of my most favorite Etsy shops because I know that Donna loves these dolls as much as I do and believes in creating beautiful and functional doll items for doll lovers like us! With very detailed sets and even separates that are affordable, fun and really stylish! 

In her Beachwear shop alone she has more than 20 items to help you have the perfect dolly day at the beach. Click here to visit her Beachwear section in her My Girl Clothing Co Etsy Shop.
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: