Friday, May 26, 2017

New Friends To Love From Maplelea!

Recently our friends over at Maplelea have added a few new dolls to their website and today I wanted to share them with you. The above doll is known as KMF30 and she is adorable. I love her long dark hair and sweet smile. You can learn more about her by clicking here.
Also new to the site is KMF28, she has lovely curly strawberry blond hair and reminds me so much of my sister! Learn more about her by clicking here.

KMF29 has lovely soft caramel brown hair and eyes, I love the layering in her hair as well! Click here to learn more about her!  

I have been a huge lover and supporter of Maplelea, Canada's 18 inch doll for years. I have three of these dolls and think they are so lovely. If you are considering adding to your doll family do click here to visit the Maplelea Websites, dolls are priced just under $100 Canadian and are an exceptional quality. 

Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. They are very pretty additions to the Maplelea family.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete