Saturday, September 2, 2017

Free Pattern From CraftBits.Com and Craft Gossip For A No Sew Gothic Halloween Doll.

Craft yourself and your dolls a fun Halloween Doll! I subscribe to Craft Gossip Email Newsletter and it is the highlight of my morning to open it after I have done all my work.

I loved this craft idea for making your own no sew Halloween Doll.  Maybe the Gothic Doll is not your idea of a fun craft but I loved the very idea of this no sew doll and you could make yours out of scrap fabric and felt in anyway you choose!  The original tutorial is by Craftbits.com and you can find it on Craft Gossip by clicking here. 

I think this would be a fun girl guide/scout, sleepover craft too! 
Click here for the link to the tutorial and happy crafting!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from ou so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment