Friday, September 29, 2017

Three Great Looks and Items from Maplelea To Love This Fall!

New from Maplelea is this sweater I am obsessed with! It is called the Chalet Chic Cardigan and it will go with everything your doll owns this fall! I love the colors and the style, offered at $20 this one is on my Maplelea Wish list for sure. Click here for the listing on the Maplelea Website.

I also love this look the Northern Spirit Outfit is one I would wear myself! Click here for this listing.

The moccasins are also a great addition to your doll wardrobe they look so cozy! I just love them!
Click here to see them up close!  
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love Maplelea products & I have ordered many items from them - they come beautifully wrapped in lovely little blue boxes, tissue and all, and the postman seems to arrive just a few days after you have ordered and he knocks on the door and hands you your order. Very classy, very professional and the quality is the very best, as all the clothes are made in Canada - this is the reason that they are a little pricey, but it is so worth it. I get such pleasure experiencing these high quality, uniquely designed products. They fit most 18 inch dolls, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thank you for sharing.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete