Saturday, December 9, 2017

Blessedly Stressed Saturdays With Jenny



Christmas is nearing and the holiday shopping is in full swing.  Lauren and I hit up Kohl's this morning.  I went is simply looking for a coat for my husband.  I left with a lot of items, but not a coat for my husband, one for my oldest daughter, which doesn’t even need one.  I am a BIG online shopper.  I love getting the boxes in the mail – it is like a mini Christmas for me.  I actually apologized to our mailman today for all my boxes.  I drop a lot of boxes off to the post office for ETSY, the mail lady there said I should have my own delivery truck 😊

I have to say Christmas is my all-time favorite.  I love seeing my children excited from one to fifteen.  I struggle to fall asleep still on Christmas eve.  I am so filled with adrenal, I am usually up first 😊   I love seeing their faces on Christmas morning and watching them open their presents.  It is the one major time I spoil them, other than that I “try” to be frugal throughout the year, but Christmas the rules go out the window. 

 In our surrounding family we all have the understanding the we don’t “buy: gifts, rather spend time together eating, talking, laughing, and visiting.  My husband and I don’t exchange gifts either.  And I make my father-in law’s present and our great friend “Grammie Kath’s” gift too. So, we just buy for our children and I love it that way.  Abby is almost 15!  She no longer is a believer, but the best big sister ever.  She is now in charge of the elves.  This is her second year and I couldn’t be more thrilled that she has taken on the job!


I would have never anticipated that my ETSY shop would have been as crazy as it has been.  I am truly blessed. Click here to visit The Rita Pita Boutique... 

Thank you Jenny for joining us here today! We love what you are creating and sharing with us. Thank you readers for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. As usual, beautiful work. You are a very talented lady, Jenny. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete