Thursday, December 7, 2017

Make Doll Clothes and Memories With Tea Time Fabric Panels This Holiday Season.

I spoke with Lyn at Tea Time Fabric Panels this week by email and while they will ship right up until the 23rd, if you would like to avoid the holiday rush and create some wonderful outfits for the doll lover in your life order early and avoid the rush!
I am currently awaiting a kit in the mail to sew for the holidays and I am so excited! These outfits come together really easily and quickly, with that professional look!
These kits not only make great outfits they also make great gifts. Give a kit to someone in your life who loves dolls and teach them to sew for their dolls. It will become the gift that keeps on giving.
Click here to see the entire Etsy shop and choose a kit to create this holiday, make doll clothes and memories with Tea Time Fabric Panels Etsy Shop and Kits.
I can not wait to show you what I made with mine!
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Karen, thanks to you (and I let the owners know and they appreciate it!) I ordered one of these kits, only mine is a carousal one as I have a thing for carousals. LOL! They send to Canada and I received it yesterday. It looks lovely. Now I have to make it.

    ReplyDelete