Friday, December 29, 2017

Create Your Own Dolls and more from Madelon's trip to the AG New York Store

Madelon has filled my inbox with some delightful images of the Dolls you create section of the NY AG store. The one above reminds me of my sister Bre! Always had the most (and still does) wonderful curly blonde hair!
It is easier than ever now to see yourself or your doll lover in the eyes and features of each of these dolls.
The new boy face molds have no teeth showing and I think he is super cute!
I think this is a wonderful idea and the selection so you can make your dolls truly your own!


The mix and match section looks ready for spring!
I do love the spring colors

Thank you Madelon for sharing more of your visit to the AG store in New York with us today. We all wish we could have been there with you!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment