Saturday, March 3, 2018

A look back at the toys we used to love and wish we still had, My Little Pony Softies

Today I am remembering a much loved stuffed my little pony softie I used to have. I was able to find images of them on Etsy but not the one I had. I am sure I had minty but I can not find a photo and the closest I found was Bow Tie which I most likely what I had. My sister Bre had this pink one, called Cotton Candy. I wish I still had this pony today.
You can find this one in the Ravishing Retro Etsy Shop by clicking here. 

These came out in the the 1980's and I still remember how excited I was when my parents brought them home for us.  Did you happen to have one of these lovelies? Or maybe you still have one today? We would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment