Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday look back at the Pound Puppies

Another of my favorite toys in the look back series are the Pound Puppies, I loved this soft little puppies we fussed over when I was growing up. They were the perfect size to pair with our Cabbage patch kids and just so much fun.
While we had the puppies we were not lucky enough to score the puppy house and bowl but I found it on the Etsy Shop reAwesome. You have to look at these great photos in this listing, it sure brings me back! Another wonderful toy from my childhood I wished I still had. Click here to see shop and listing. 
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have one mini pound puppy and I think he may be a generic version. They were so very cute!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete