Sunday, April 17, 2011

Make A Paper Easter Basket For Your Doll


http://www.allfreecrafts.com/easter/paper-basket.shtml

The basket above can be made from directions at the link above.


This is a great craft that can be easily made for an 18 inch doll. I used a 6X6 Square of Scrap book paper to create my baskets as well as two brads to attach the handle.If you follow the directions at the above link from all free crafts you can easily make these.Once you make one you will want to make them fore all your dolls and everyone you know! You can use tape if you do not have brads.

I filled my baskets with Easter grass from the dollar store a small rubber duck and some eggs. I also found the paper and brads in the craft section of the dollar store. I cut one 12X12 paper into four.


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute. I was on the lookout for doll size eggs this year, but never saw any. Where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought them at the dollar store here in North Vancouver, I would be happy to send you some next year! I also made some out of polymer clay but it is fun to put bracelets and hair clips for dolls in the little eggs. Let me know if you would like me to get some for you.

    ReplyDelete