Friday, April 8, 2011

Surprise Cup Cakes in the Mail! What a treat!

I received in the mail a wonderful surprise from a very crafty lady named Deborah in Reading PA, USA.  I LOVE THEM! What a nice surprise to my day. She made these amazing sparkly cupcakes and they are perfectly doll sized! I  thought I would share them with you.
 She made them by taking small Styrofoam balls that fit in mini muffin liners, and glitter and a bead or fake berry. Deborah says she poked the Styrofoam balls with  a pencil covered the ball in tacky glue, then sparkles, she then let it dry  and added glue to the foil muffin liners, then topped with the cherry.
I think these are wonderful and such a sweet treat. Let me know if you make some!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about the cupcakes I sent. I was excited to see it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb Thank you for sending them they really made my day! I love them they are used at least three times a week here with my niece Laura! I can not wait to make and ones send these to my other nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so addorable!

    ReplyDelete