Sunday, May 25, 2014

A New Look To The Cafe At The American Girl Store In DC!

Madelon has been a Godsend to me over the years and this week while I have been dealing with family medical stuff Madelon has kept my in box full of wonderful Dolly news and ideas so this week is going to be very heavy on the Madelon input side! I am so excited to share new photos from the New Look at the American Girl store in DC.
Madelon says and I agree that she loves the sophisticated look of the new Cafe!
The mirror says "little bites. big delights"
This is my sisters and I enjoying lunch at the Seattle Store for my birthday a few years ago. It was so much fun. Great food and great service. Next time I want to go for their tea!

I love popping into the cafe and bistro at American Girl in Seattle and I would love to try out all the Bistro's and cafe's. I wish our Vancouver store had one but down stairs we do have a Starbucks so that is fantastic!
Please share with us your memories of the Cafe or Bistro in a comment, email or in photos, we would be happy to share your fond memories here!
Thank you Madelon for everything you do to help me write this fun blog and for all your wonderful ideas!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. *From Julie's doll mom, Sharry:*

    Hi Karen,

    I've been to the AG Seattle store 3 times, and I don't remember a photo place there. Did they just add it? (BTW...the last time I went there was last summer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Eye! This is a photo from the AG store in Seattle but I uploaded it to the AG website when they had a free cover image event. This was 2012 I think. I had a real cover shot done when I was in New York, I believe you can also do it at the AG store in LA and Boston?

    ReplyDelete