Saturday, May 17, 2014

Jessica T Found A Great Idea for Making Doll Clothes!


Nest Full Of Eggs Photo
Jessica came across a blog post on a Nest Full Of Eggs and shared it with me to share with all of you! The best part of this blog post was that you can use new born diaper shirts to create night gowns or t-shirts for your 18 and 15 inch dolls.

Using second hand or on sale newborn diaper shirts is a great idea and I am thrilled Jessica shared this tutorial from Nest Full Of Eggs! I can not wait to zip up a few of these for my own dolls!
Thank you Jessica and Nest Full Of Eggs for this inspiring post! To see A Nest Full Of Egg's Original Tutorial please click here.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment