Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bitty Twin Fun With Buttons Galore And More Laura Kelly Buttons!



My Niece Thea is over today and she wanted to make some thing with buttons and bows for her self and for our bitty twin Cheryl. 
So I got out our ribbon and button stash. We love Buttons Galore & More Laura Kelly buttons for crafting! 
We first chose a ribbon that Thea liked and created our bows we tied three matching bows. Next we selected two of the dolly hair bands we got from our dollar store and  Thea wanted hers on a bobby pin so we selected the one she liked best from my stash, it's a sparkle one.
We used our Aleene's Tacky Glue from I love to Create and selected light blue and red buttons from our multi pack we glued them together and thought they needed some sparkle so we added some small gem stones. We let them dry and then glued the ribbon to our dolly hair bands and slid the bobby pin arm through the button back and added more tacky glue. After they dried Thea let me put them in Cheryl's Hair and her bobby pin into her pony tail!
This was a fun and easy craft to do with my niece Thea who turns 4 next week!
Off to lunch now and Tea with Thea!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment