Thursday, November 27, 2014

4 Weeks To Christmas Sew Your Dolls Some Winter Gloves With My Free Pattern

This year I hosted a craft along with me and I recommended a pattern from Me and My Gal's Blog. I have since created my own slightly longer gloves that I find fit better. 
You can down load this easy pattern by clicking here.  
I find that sewing fleece gloves makes them have a bit more stretch then felt but you could use felt and knit fabric as well.
Sewing gloves for your dolls is a great doll accessory that fits well in to a stocking or holiday cracker but remember to remove them from your dolls hands when you are not playing with them so that you can avoid color transfer from your fleece to your dolls hands.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I will be using this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, oh and thanks for the tips at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete