Saturday, November 1, 2014

Craft Along With Me November Crochet Some Flower Slippers For Your 18 Inch Dolls By Cobbler's Cabin!

This months craft along with me is a pattern for Flower Slippers For 18 inch dolls. If  you can crochet this is a wonderful free pattern from Cobbler's Cabin
This is a perfect slipper pattern to keep your dolls feet warm this winter season and I bet there are many dolls out there who would love to find these in their holiday stocking, advent calender or taped to a holiday gift.
To view and make this pattern click here to visit Cobbler's Cabins wonderful free pattern!
If you make this months craft along with me pattern please email me a photo to karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I wanted something quick & easy. Now I have it. As usual you came to my rescue. I am without my sewing machine & inspiration was delivered. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete