Monday, November 3, 2014

Grab Your Hat and Coat! My Etsy Favorites For 18 inch dolls.

Well now that it is November it seems mandatory to wear a coat and it seems like a great time to share some of my Etsy Shop favorites for Doll Coats!  Above is a beautiful blue coat, scarf and mitt from AmericanDollClothes Etsy Shop offered at $15 this is a set to check out. You can do so by clicking here.
I love the pink and white flower coat from Mary Janes Stuff  Etsy Shop, hat is also included offered at $19.50 Click here for shop and listing.

This teal barret and long coat offered by DeColorsDollFashion Etsy shop caught my eye. I love the details and the buttons. Click here to visit shop and listing.
I also loved this set by Diva Doll Design By Mary's Etsy Shop offered at $17. Perfect for the up coming holiday season! Click here for shop and listing.

Last but not least is this great Boy Doll Coat by Sew Fun Doll Clothes, this set comes with the matching Mittens! My own boys would love this set! Offered at $25 Click here for shop and listing.
Keep your dolls warm and dry this holiday season with a great coat always the perfect addition to your dolls wardrobe! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment