Thursday, November 20, 2014

5 Weeks To Christmas Expand Your Skills To Include A Puffer Jacket From Stacy & Stella

So we have been sewing along and talking about sewing for the last few Thursdays and today I wanted to share with you a link to a great pattern offered from Stacy & Stella  pixeldust designs for a Puffer Jacket!
This pattern is listed as a Medium level and I have sewn patterns from pixel dust designs before and I know that with the step by step instructions you too can master this fantastic Puffer Jacket Pattern in time for the cold dolly winter!
This pattern is offered at $5.99 and can be viewed on the PixieFaire Site by clicking here.
I can not wait to see what you sew with this pattern so please email me a photo of  your completed projects at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment