Thursday, November 13, 2014

6 Weeks To Christmas Make Santa Hats For The Whole Family and Your Dolls! With This Tutorial From Fleece Fun.com

Today I am thrilled to share with you a Santa Hat tutorial I found on line and Free !
With Fleece fun.com's Patterns you can down load and print several sizes of Santa hats for the entire family.
Be sure to print out the small baby Newborn size for your doll sized hat! The best part is not only does fleecefun.com offer step by step photos, there is also a video tutorial! 

This is a fun way to sew for the entire family and your dolls! Thank you to fleecefun.com for such a great free tutorial! Be sure to send me a photo of your completed hat to karenmowen@gmail.com !
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found this blog. Not only am I affirmed as an adult who enjoys dolls, but you share such great links!

    ReplyDelete