Sunday, November 23, 2014

Check Out Jackies Heart And Soul For All Your Dolls Needs This Holiday Season!

As a doll lover I am so excited when I see a shop like Jackie's Heart and Soul that makes outfits for all kinds of different sized dolls. I love this Kids N Cat's flannel set!
This is set includes fluffy slippers! Offered at $18 click here for shop and listing. 

 Holiday dresses are a great addition to all dolls holiday wardrobes! Check out this stunning dress for your Kids N Kat's Doll offered at $20 click here for shop and listing.

Little dolls need not be left out! I love this star print holiday stunner for your 14 inch dolls! Click here to view this $15 Organza Stunner!
18 inch doll enthusiasts can rest comfortably knowing their dolls holiday needs can be met in this shop as well! I am crazy about these slippers and this Lime Polka Dot Print Peasant Sleep Set! Offered at $17 you can view this listing and so many more at Jackies Heart And Soul Etsy Shop by clicking here! 

For you all for Thanksgiving Jackies Heart and Soul is offering THANKS for 20% off with a $20 order from American Thanksgiving Day thru Cyber Monday
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment