Saturday, November 15, 2014

Reader Anne-Marie's Holiday Fun Find!


One of our wonderful readers sent in today's fantastic holiday find! Anne-Marie of Parksville BC sent in her photo of her doll and her fun holiday find!

"I was in my local Michaels store the other day and was thinking about Christmas projects...
I happened to spot some adorable plush Santa hats that were designed for pets...and I thought they looked like they might be a perfect fit for my Springfield girls. I removed an attached elastic chin strap and the hat looks terrific on the doll.!
Keep your eyes out for fun holiday items you can re use for your doll like Anne-Marie did!
Thank you for sending in your holiday fun find!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment