Saturday, November 25, 2017

3 Fun Etsy Finds For Small Business Saturday...

Well I am late posting this morning and I am so sorry I think with the holiday rush upon us this slipped between the cracks! Sorry for the later post. I did find some sales on in a pattern shop that should be on your radar! Check out  Flutter Shy Kylee and this pattern for a very Magical inspired cape!


Next up is this sweet dress from Unending Treasures, I think tweens would love this one! 

Beds and Threads Etsy Shop caught my eye with this fab shoe shelf! Click here and check out this amazing Etsy shop! 

Thank you for your patience with me this morning! Enjoy and happy holidays!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That shoe shelf is wonderful! I like the first pattern too.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete